Last revised: July 11, 2020
Stepflow is an interactive workflow platform operated by Parachute Labs Inc., a company headquartered in Ontario, Canada ("we," "us," "our," and "Stepflow").
The following are Stepflow’s fundamental principles;
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products and business, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our Services.
Information CollectionUser Provided Information
Upon signing up for, or when using Stepflow’s Services, personal information we may collect but is not limited to, your name, postal address, email address, and employer. This information is required to maintain a profile for use of Stepflow’s Services and a method of contact should any profile information be forgotten by the user.
Information Automatically Collected from User
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or use our Services (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Services’ functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we collect certain information automatically, including the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and your general location information as described further below.
Use of Information
We may use information obtained from our users for the following purposes;
- Provide and manage our Services - We use the information collected in order to provide our Services to you, process and fulfill transactions and send you any related information.
- To contact you - We may periodically send promotional materials, news, or other notifications related to our Services. We may use information provided by you in order to personalize promotional materials in an attempt to make them more relevant to you. We may also use your information to respond to any comments or questions related to customer service or send administrative messages related to our Services.
- To monitor usage - We may monitor and analyze trends in usage related to our Services. This allows us to gather information that helps us understand our users and how they use our Services. With this knowledge we may provide content or features that are in line with user interests.
- To protect the rights of Stepflow and others - We may use your information as we feel necessary to;
- protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of Stepflow
- protect the safety, privacy, and security of users of our Services
- protect against fraud or fraudulent behaviour;
- comply with the law or legal process, including laws outside your country of residence; or
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
We may share information about you in the following situations;
- For legal purposes - in the event of a legal process or request and when it is required by applicable law, rule or regulation to do so.
- To develop our Services - With developers, vendors, or consultants who need access to such information to conduct work on Services
- Business dealings - During any negotiations on merger or sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a part of our business.
- As required by Stepflow - in order to protect the rights of Stepflow and our users, and anytime at your directions with your consent.
Stepflow takes reasonable measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
At any point you may wish to delete your account. You can do so by emailing email@example.com and completing and requesting your account account be deleted, at which point your account will be removed from our Services by the Stepflow team. We may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices.Push Notifications/Alerts
We may send push notifications or alerts to your device. These messages can be deactivated at any time by changing the notification settings on your iOS, or Android device or your browser.
Accessing Personal Information
We acknowledge individuals’ rights to access their personal information. You may access, update, correct or have removed from our systems and records the personal information you provided to us by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information.
Third Party Links
To contact us, please email email@example.com.